Magix Solutions LTD
Location: Ireland / London / Midlands / North East / North West / Scotland / South East / South West / Wales / Work from home / Yorkshire
Target Markets: Electronics
Benefits: Innovative product / service | Excellent commission terms | Sales and marketing support | Exclusive sales areas | Freedom & flexibility
Commission: Flexible commission depending on the customer and product type 5-20%
Deal Size: Flexible
Sales Type: Field sales (physical meetings) / Online sales (no need to talk to customer) / Telesales (sales closed over the phone)
Magix registered one of the most performing growth in the Consumer Electronic market by providing highly performing solutions and award-winning Live Customer Support. Distributed in Europe, North, Central and South America, Magix is now ready to extend its sales channels in the United Kingdom to fulfil the increasing demand for high-tech products.
Whether in your pocket, home, car, or workplace, Magix will likely be with you every step of the way…this is a big responsibility, and we don’t take it lightly. That’s why at Magix, we always look forward to being at the cusp of innovation, pushing the boundaries of technology and making our main goal that our customer’s experience with our products, innovations and solutions be every day more indistinguishable from magic.
And other consumer accessories.
- Product Samples - Displays - Marketing Material for promotions and social media
The pool of potential customers is vast; it includes every shop which involves electronic accessories, such as Retailers, Repairers, Computer assemblers, Online Sellers, Resellers, Distributors etc.
We recommend that you also check our premium opportunities within Electronics.
Lazerbuilt is a well-established licensed designer and manufacturer of consumer tech accessories for Warner Bros, and we have been developing…
Eleeels are passionate about developing innovative, premium, and stylish technological products crafted to prevent and treat muscle-related injuries while also…
Fujipoly Europe® (UK) specialises in the supply of Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) for the cooling of electronic systems as well…
We seek a highly motivated and results-oriented Sales Representative to join our expanding sales team.
As a Sales Representative, you will generate leads, build relationships with potential customers, and drive sales growth.
You will be crucial in identifying new business opportunities and achieving revenue targets while delivering excellent customer service.
– Competitive and flexible commissions to strike your personal goals quickly
– Customers within our product category buy regularly
– Cut-edge design, top quality, affordable prices, and fantastic online feedback make Magix products easy to sell.
– Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
– Meet or exceed sales goals by selling products and services to customers
– Analyze sales data and trends to identify opportunities for growth
– Strong understanding of retail math concepts such as gross margin, markup, and inventory turnover
– Good communication skills
– Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Motivated with a driven attitude
– Experienced with B2B sales
– Able to develop durable working relationships
– Self-equipped with a vehicle
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Work from home / Face-to-face meetings with the potential customer
Once the working relationship with a potential customer has started, it usually lasts long and generates a high revenue volume. The customers will have an automated online instrument to place orders without the Agent’s intervention. This doesn’t exclude constant visits over time to the customer’s needs, updates and requests.
We offer flexibility on the commission based on the type of customers.
Job Type: Freelance
Salary: £0.01-£120,000.00 per year
We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our sales team at Magix.