ZLX Business Solutions
Location: London / North East / North West / Scotland / South East / South West / Work from home
Target Markets: Software & Applications
Benefits: Commission-based / UK exclusivity
Deal Size: £1000 - £10000
Sales Type: Field sales (physical meetings)
ZLX is a diverse & inclusive workforce which has exciting opportunities for ambitious, forward thinking Self Employed Consultants who are looking to become part of our winning Nationwide direct sales team.
ZLX is a rapidly expanding financial services and business solutions provider who specializes in HMRC R&D tax claims for multinational businesses and ambitious SME’s across the UK.
Prospecting clients and building a portfolio to help UK businesses achieve a maximised R&D tax relief claim.
Multinational businesses and ambitious SME’s across the UK who have been innovating in the last few years.
We recommend that you also check our premium opportunities within Finance & Insurance.
Paymetryx was established over 7 years ago, and we are one of the fastest growing ISO’s in the payment industry.…
Beewise is looking for Sales Agents to introduce businesses of all kinds to great savings on merchant services, utilities, telecoms,…
Frank eXchange, founded in 2012, delivers competitive, consistent exchange rates with transparency, outstanding customer service, and complete efficiency. Transparency means…
The role of the consultant is to generate leads and identify businesses who have invested in innovation, making them aware of how ZLX can help them achieve a maximised R&D Tax Claim. If you have a strong B2B sales background or a network of business contacts in the UK to target, this role would be perfect for you.
· B2B Sales background;
· The ability to achieve & exceed targets;
· The ability to develop and implement your own strategies to generate new business;
· Focused & target driven when working in a fast paced environment.
What we expect from you –
· The ability to identify new business opportunities ;
· Display infectious passion for innovation;
· The ability to build & maintain strong client relationships;
· Meet with potential clients at all stages of the sales and production process in order to discuss R&D reliefs;
· The ability to interview your potential clients in order to identify the technical projects
· Successfully manage up and out within projects;
· Gain interest from prospect or potential clients;
· Be knowledgeable & informative of the R&D process
· Help to lead client thinking;
· The ability to produce a coherent technical report which clearly outlines the qualifying R&D activities;
· Financial information gathering;
· Contribution to the R&D process at every stage.