4G VOICE AND DATA
Location: Midlands / Work from home
Industry: Business services
Business Model: Commission-based / Recurring commission
Commission: Option 1: 45%, Option 2: 22.5% (see further information abov
Deal Size: Flexible
Sales Type: Telesales (sales closed over the phone)
We are a Yorkshire based family owned Telecoms company specialising in a range of services including Mobile Telephone, Business Broadband and Leased Lines, VoIP Solutions and Network Security/Management Solutions.
We are looking for independent sales agents to look for new business for our Mobile sales (either SIM only contracts or handset contracts to businesses across the UK).
We are offering 2 types of commission structures:
1. Lead Generation and Customer Management for the contract term including closing the deal: 45% commission of the monthly gross margin for the lifetime of the contract
2. Lead Generation Only: 22.5% commission of the monthly gross margin for the lifetime of the contract
NOTE – as this is monthly billed mobile services, we have a billing system which supports the commission on customer overspend as well (for example premium rate calls/texts, extra data, international usage). The same commission rates apply as above for the lifetime of the contract not only for the monthly billed revenue but all customer over spend.
This opportunity is ideal for agents who have either existing experience within the Telecoms industry or have a good contact base to introduce new clients as leads.
We work with all 3 of the main Mobile Network Providers within the UK:
1. Vodafone – we bill the customer directly from 4G Voice and Data for any Vodafone supplied services. The cost pricing structure is detailed on a sheet which would be shared with you prior to starting the sales process, we have a minimum sales amount on each product but this is only a minimum so feel free to sell this at the price you feel is right. Commission would be based on the difference between the cost pricing and the sale pricing for the lifetime of the contract.
2. O2 – we bill the customer directly from 4G Voice and Data for any O2 supplied services. The remaining information is as per above for Vodafone.
NOTE – as we bill both Vodafone and O2 services in-house it allows us the ability to give the customers the option to mix and match between networks. For example if they have 2 different offices there may be an office which has a better Vodafone signal whereas the 2nd office has a better O2 signal. All of the services would be on the same monthly invoice but broken down to show the split between Vodafone/O2.
3. EE – the customer would be billed directly from EE. All EE deals will need to be supported by ourselves before confirming the quote to the customer. EE pay a commission based on the type of plan the customer is placed on, we would share this commission in the same way as per the above.
NOTE – as explained above we will pay the same commission rates on any over spend the customer does outside of their allowances, we typically see high over spend on customers who do business outside of the UK due to travelling and making international calls.
We are a family owned business which provides us with the flexibility to work with individuals as self-employed agents to ensure you have all the information you need in order to be successful.
Please find below a couple of examples of deals we have recently done:
Vodafone SIM Only Customer (60 Employees)
Monthly Revenue: £1,230.00
Monthly Gross Margin: £390.00
Typical Monthly Gross Margin on Over Spend: £120.00
Total Monthly Commission (Option 1 @ 45%): £229.50
Total Monthly Commission (Option 2 @ 22.5%): £114.75
24 Month Term
Vodafone with Handsets Customer (45 Employees who do a lot of global travel)
Monthly Revenue: £1,890.00
Monthly Gross Margin: £281.00
Typical Monthly Gross Margin on Over Spend: £415.00
Total Monthly Commission (Option 1 @ 45%): £313.20
Total Monthly Commission (Option 2 @ 22.5%): £156.60
24 Month Term
Forming the backbone of DC Group, DC Direct has been active for over 14 years supporting business office needs nationwide.…
My name is Jonathan and I am the inventor of the symagrips. Everything to do with symagrips I solely own…
TradePrintingUK.com are a UK based commercial printing company and are now looking for sales agents UK wide. We are offering…
For commission structure option 1 we would expect the self-employed agent to have good knowledge and previous experience within the Telecoms sector dealing with key decision makers (IT directors, finance directors, owners or any other key decision maker).
For commission structure option 2 we would expect the self-employed agent to have good contacts such as IT directors, finance directors, owners or any other key decision makers within businesses across the UK.