Location:Ireland / London / North East / Scotland / South West / Work from home / Yorkshire
Target Markets: Building & materials
Business Model: Commission-based
Deal Size: £10000 - £100000
Sales Type: Telesales (sales closed over the phone)
Belstork is a direct importer of lumber from the Baltic States and Eastern Europe.
We supply products to wholesalers in the British Isles directly from sawmills.
Belstork can provide you with all the products you need from wood grown in the Baltics and Eastern Europe. We import and distribute a wide range of softwood and hardwood products. Due to the fact that we work closely with a large number of sawmills, which produce a great variety of products for different purposes, we are able to satisfy the demand for products for most types of work, and can provide you with a product to suit your needs. And because we import directly from sawmills we can offer competitive prices to maintain a healthy profit margin.
The main market for our products is the British Isles. Thanks to a carefully selected group of logistics partners, we can provide reliable delivery services ranging from full to small consignments on a multicast basis. Our supply chain strategy ensures that customers receive reliable and consistent deliveries.
We recommend that you also check our premium opportunities within Building & materials.
Sales Agent opportunities to work with a manufacturer of hygiene separation screens specific to the needs of customers during the…
We are the official distributor for the UK and Ireland for the company called Neonica Polska. Neonica manufacturers and supplies…
We are the exclusive importer and distributor of Pegatanke®, a tried and tested adhesive that leads the South American market…
– receive and handle enquiries from customers, offer them the best terms and solutions;
– collect and systematise customer feedback, ensure quality customer service, manage internal operations;
– identify and anticipate risks or changes and adapt to them.
– ability to follow processes and agreements;
– independence and reliability;
– quick orientation and sensitivity;
– excellent communication skills;
– Forestry experience.
At Belstork we value our team members and offer them the following values:
– Working with companies all over the world;
– A salary commensurate with competence and sales volume;
– Career opportunities for a hard
– working person who is respo nsible and willing to improve.