WALK WITH PATH
Location: London / Midlands / North East / North West / Scotland / South East / South West / Wales / Yorkshire
Industry: Medical / Pharmaceutical
Business Model: Commission-based
Commission: Agents will earn 30% commission per each device sold.
Deal Size: £1000 - £10000
Sales Type: Field sales (physical meetings)
About Walk With Path:
Walk With Path is a start-up health technology company, based on the simple premise of revolutionising the mobility and falls prevention sector.
About Our Technology:
A rapidly growing space in health care is shared responsibility for improving health care between patients, the public and the health system. With advancements in technology permitting patients the first-time opportunity to monitor and pre-empt their own health and wellbeing to maintain active lifestyles. Walk With Path aims to revolutionise the space by developing and commercialising preventative technology for defined medical conditions.
Path Finder is a novel laser technology designed to project visual cues in order to activate the motor cortex, for people with Parkinson’s disease. These initiative solutions are entrepreneurial by nature, as they may require novel go-to-market strategies.
A self-motivated Sales Agent who has a proven track record in driving and delivering sales for new innovative technology.
Path Finder is a new technology category for Parkinson’s disease, who experience shuffling or freezing of gait. The key stakeholders are Neurologists, PD Nurses and Neuro Physiotherapists.
Wildfire Energy is a ‘business only’ energy broker based in Essex with a nationwide reach. We are now looking for…
Sales agent opportunity to represent a well established Italian flour supplier in the UK. Must have experience in the food…
Loyalzoo Limited was founded in London, UK as a private limited company in 2014 with a focus to create a…
Successful applicants will have:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
● Background in medical device sales, mobility, rehabilitation, physiotherapy, neurological disorders.
● Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Google Drive.
● Typically requires a Bachelor degree with 2-5 years of previous medical device marketing experience, ideally including wearables, neurology, movement disorders.
● Minimum of three years of experience in medical device sales for complex products, health care or medical devices.
● Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
● Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
● Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other colleagues.
Language Skills: Must be able to communicate effectively in English. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organisation.
Please Note: The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.