Clear Law Solicitors
Location:North West / Work from home
Target Markets: Business Services
Business Model: Commission-based / Sales leads provided
Commission: OTE £30000 Cap
Deal Size: Flexible
Sales Type: Telesales (sales closed over the phone)
Clear Legal Marketing Ltd is a successful and well-regarded, fast growing Claims Management Company in Manchester offering a variety of marketing services to law firms. We’re now looking for an experienced Sales Advisor to join our team. We have modern offices located in between Cornbrook and Deansgate along the canal. We offer a Health and Wellbeing coach who runs biweekly workout sessions and a newly renovated wellness room.
As Sales Advisor within the Sales Team you will be responsible or generating new business for the firm by contacting new inbound enquiries from potential new clients.
Leads are generated from our bespoke and targeted marketing campaigns – our potential customers have elected to receive a call-back from us and our focus is on quality and conversion, not call volumes.
We recommend that you also check our premium opportunities within Business Services.
Twinwoods Adventure has been over 60 years in the making. We are humbled by our heritage, proud of our facilities,…
Tutum Workplace exists to provide a management system to aid businesses to manage their corporate liability and duty of care…
MHL are a highly-rated commercial gas, heating and boiler maintenance company set up in 1990. We employ a network of…
· To be successful in this role, you will have:
· Sales experience – confident in contacting “warm” leads
· Ability to use and navigate through computer systems and databases proficiently
· Ability to create excellent rapport with your customers
· Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills
· Ability to work towards sales targets and key performance indicators (KPI’s)
· Ability to explain complex concepts clearly over the telephone
· Reliability, motivation, hunger to succeed, strong team player
· Ability to produce good quality written work
· A professional work ethic
· Be confident, enthusiastic and keen to learn
To apply send your covering letter and up to date CV.
Job Location: Manchester, Castlefield
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 per year (OTE up to £30000)