Location:London / South East / Work from home
Target Markets: Software & Applications
Business Model: Commission-based / Recurring commission / Sales leads provided
Commission: £10p/h + £5 for every sale of the bikebook booking management tool software
Deal Size: £1000 - £10000
Sales Type: Telesales (sales closed over the phone)
Bikebook, founded in 2020, is a newly formed start up business created by three close friends who are passionate cyclists. Our aim is to help improve the bicycle repair market for mechanics and consumers. We were frustrated by the difficulty of finding the most suitable service in our local area and the difficulty comparing prices and availability across the vast variety of bicycle repair shops. From commuters to elite road racers, we understand that not all cyclists require the same level of service, which has led to the development of bikebook.
– Bikebook platform free account
– Bikebook booking management tool software
– On-going relationship management with our member mechanics.
– Future features which in production but not yet released.
Bicycle mechanics across the whole of the UK. We are currently Sussex, Surrey, Kent, and Greater London based so the role will involve continue it to growing in these counties but we then plan to expand as the company brand and size grows.
Cyclists throughout the whole of the UK.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– A passion for all things cycling/sports and business.