Company name: RYPE OFFICE
Location: UK - Nationwide
Industry: Business services
Commission: 5% or as negotiated
Deal Size: £10000 - £100000 / £100000 +
Sales Type: B2B sales
Rype Office remanufactures high quality unwanted furniture to as-new condition using quality-controlled engineering processes. The resulting items look and perform as-new but are less than half the list price, with an 80% reduced environmental footprint. Our furniture also helps to address the 300 tonnes of office furniture going to landfill every working day in the UK.
We are looking for sales agents who are passionate about building a better world and want to join us in our mission to transform the office furniture industry forever.
The cost-savings and environmental and social value benefits of our proposition mean that our lead conversion rate is over 60%. Based on our typical projects, potential earnings for sales agents are between £6k and £150k p.a. for just one successful sizeable office referral per month.
The key sales points are:
• Cost savings without compromising on quality, ergonomic comforts, or design.
• Sustainability - remanufactured furniture has an environmental footprint 80% lower than furniture manufactured from virgin resources and it avoids waste.
• Social value – we are a UK SME and employ local remanufacturing and installation staff, including long term unemployed people with disabilities.
• Flexibility – furniture can be created in bespoke sizes, fabrics, and colours at no additional cost.
• Free design – our team of architects and interior designers offers an award winning and free office design service.
• Speed – our lead time just 3-4 weeks (most new furniture manufactures have a 5-6 weeks lead time in the off-season, which can stretch to 10-12 weeks at peak times) .
Since incorporating in 2015, we have won over 145 projects for clients including RBS, JLL, British Land, Cardiff University, Crown Estate Scotland, Public Health Wales and Imperial College.
Currently we serve England, Wales and Scotland with a market share of around 1% and are doubling in size every year. Our aim is to grow to be a significant global player in the office furniture sector and we are looking for sales partners to join us.
Agents will be supported throughout the sales process by our experienced team, including our CEO (for large clients), our Relationships Manager/Head of Marketing, and our design team.
In the past we have worked successfully with commissioned agents and our team offer great support.
While selling is easy for us, we want sales agents to help us to find customers by presenting the benefits of what we do to organisations that are relocating or refurbishing their offices. In the past we have worked successfully with commissioned agents and our in-house team offer great support.
A simple, easy, zero pressure and guaranteed approach to purchasing a solar system at an affordable price, wrapped up with…
Sales opportunity for a new CBD oriented company that is looking to grow our B2C & B2B relations and want…
The “What’s On In” Group are rapidly becoming a global brand with their high visibility advertising websites, now spreading around…