Location: London / Midlands / North East / North West / Scotland / South East / South West / Wales / Yorkshire
Target Markets: Home supplies / Interior
Benefits: Professional training and support offered | Exclusive sales areas
Deal Size: £10000 - £100000
Sales Type: Field sales (physical meetings)
Who are we:
V2 INTERACT(Brand – Rugs & Rugs; https://v2interact.in) is an exporter for handwoven floor coverings (custom & standard). Headquartered in New Delhi (India), we have been exporting rugs since 2013. Our hand woven rugs offer high quality innovative designs with some unique properties – suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
With a view of fulfilling customers’ demand in the United Kingdom, we are now actively seeking interest from candidates to work with our UK Market Representative in the capacity of an Independent Sales Agent, UK.
The Independent Sales Agent, UKwill be a key representative of our business in the UK. They will be a self-motivated individual with extensive previous sales experience ideally representing other interior design businesses. They will be responsible for the end to end sales cycle – from generating leads to closing and servicing deals with rug retailers, interior designers, hotel groups, etc..
We wil provide the appointed Sales Agents with all technical details and trainings for our Rugs.
A Sales Agent shall have an area exclusive to her / him. All queries from the assigned region will be passed back to the assigned Sales Agent
We are currently looking for agents across multiple sales territories/regions (Scotland, Wales, North, Midlands, South East incl. London, South West), however the right candidate will be given the opportunity to increase their territories to multi-regional and even national roles based on performance.
We recommend that you also check our premium opportunities within Home supplies / Interior.
Innermost was founded in 1999 and since then has grown to become one of the best names in contemporary lighting.…
Situated on the Yorkshire/Lancashire border, we at Marshall Roberts Ltd are a small company with big aspirations, having diligently traded…
Exciting Self-Employed role with Appeal Home Shading, a successful home and interior products business. It’s like running your own business…
What will you will do
· Generate leads across B2B customers
· Directly engage with leads to understand requirements and position us to ensure success
· Work with UK Market Representative & HQ to clarify customer brief specification and request/share samples
· Develop customer-specific briefing documents to support sales process
· Close sales and act provide any after-sales support (up to point of order delivery)
· Build trusting relationships with customers during and post-sales process for long term success
· Ensure effective project and stakeholder management by updating CRM system with latest customer details including quotes, sample requests and sales order booking
You will be a good fit for this role if you are/have
· A people-person who is great at building long-lasting customer relationships
· Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Established self-employed independent B2B sales representativeor
· Looking to go independent having 3-5 of prior B2B sales experience in related industries
· Experience within Interior Design and/or Rugs & Flooring industry
· Ability to commit dedicated weekly time to Rugs & Rugs sales related activities
· Ability to travel to customer offices or site to support sales process
· Ability to build and maintain an ongoing sales pipeline
· Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, and/or CRM systems
· Ability to thrive in a competitive business environment and leverage on our strengths
· Generous commission-only based renumeration structure
· Incentives/bonus available based on sales performance
We are looking for an entrepreneurial independent sales agent who is looking to establish an excellent relationship with our UK Market Representative & HQ and subsequently explore more lucrative multi-region and national roles as the business scales in the UK.