Location: London / Midlands / North East / North West / Scotland / South East / South West / Wales / Yorkshire
Industry: Finance & Insurance
Business Model: Commission-based
Commission: 20% commission on gross
Deal Size: Flexible
Sales Type: Field sales (physical meetings)
We are looking for IT freelance sales executive. 20% commission on the total gross will be paid to the sales executive for every deal closure.
Depending on the number of deal closure the employee can be taken as a full time employee with a base pay.
Are you looking for the opportunity to contribute momentum to a high velocity, rapidly scaling company? Then we’re looking for you!
Your Main Goal in this Role:
Your main goal is to create new partnerships with clients needing Managed IT Services, cybersecurity, network and storage support. You’ll be responsible for identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing partnerships contributing to our rapid growth in in managed services / cyber security.
What You Will Be Doing?
• Prospect into target organizations via networking, e-mail, LinkedIn and other social media, and digital marketing channels to encourage prospects to schedule an online demo.
• Work with the CEO & Co-Founder to create and develop marketing and sales channels and other partners to our target market
• Generate high quality leads, managing the sales pipeline and closing new business into Spry Squared target markets
• Understand customer needs and pain points and be able to demonstrate a solution to solve their needs using our products without needing to depend on a sales engineer
• Initiate discussions with customers to introduce our cloud solutions and educate the value-add of these solutions
• Initiate, set and conduct sales/product demos and meetings to appropriate level of customer executives responsible for buying decisions in order to move the sales cycle forward
• Follow up on sales inquiries and other communications from customers as required
• Meet and/or exceed assigned revenue and customer acquisition expectations
• Generate target revenue via frequent communications within a large and diverse set of prospects and customers across specific market segments
• Other duties as required
Salary: 20% commission on gross (No base salary)
Location: Any part of United Kingdom
Managed IT Services
Remote Working Solutions
Remote IT Support
White label manged service
Our potential target industries would be law firms, accounting firms, retail industries, telecommunications, health care and education industries. However we are flexible to provide our services with all type of customers.
TradePrintingUK.com are a UK based commercial printing company and are now looking for sales agents UK wide. We are offering…
Sales agent opportunities to work with a UK manufacturer supplying face masks to businesses in the commercial and industrial sectors,…
Comesto is the UK’s first digital food and drink wholesaler. Our remit is to supply the on-trade: pubs, restaurants, cafes,…
Who You Are?
Entrepreneurial. Tenacious. Meticulous with details. Fun. Quick. Smart. You have an obsession with becoming the product expert. You don’t need a sales engineer; you are the expert in your domain. You enjoy being the “go-to” person when it comes to our core functionality. You enjoy having answers when people ask questions because you hate not knowing. Your follow up and follow through for customers is mind-blowing.
You believe in the “power of small teams”, and enjoy a collaborative process where requirements, solutions and deployment are everyone’s responsibility. You digest information quickly; you collaborate effortlessly and you’re fearless when it comes to breaking ground in a new arena. Being one of the first key hires in a growing start-up is exhilarating to you.