The Portfolio Group
Location: Midlands / North West / Scotland
Target Markets: Business Services
Benefits: Working with a well-established company | Successful track record with agents or sales people | Innovative product / service | Excellent commission terms | Recurring commission | Professional training and support offered
Commission: Guaranteed Commission of £500 for the First 3 Months + Quarterly Bonus of £750
Sales Type: Telesales (sales closed over the phone)
One of the UK and Ireland’s most trusted independent health and wellbeing provider making a positive difference to over 15 million lives and 70,000 organisations across private, public, and non-profit sectors. They provide complete EAP, health and wellbeing support as well as other services such as occupational health services, on site workshops, whistleblowing support and many more.
This is a high-performance role that comes with amazing rewards and benefits. We are looking for junior or/and experienced, enthusiastic, money motivated and results driven wellbeing sales executives who are looking for a new challenge.
A vibrant company running for over 40 years with incredible growth plans that have won many awards such as ‘the best workplace wellbeing provider for 4 years running 2017 – 2020’ and the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2021’.
Day to Day Responsibilities as a Sales Executive:
* Making outbound dials to prospect clients to introduce Health Assured and to arrange a demonstration of our service with one of our Wellbeing Consultants.
* Generate opportunities and set appointments for a live demonstration of our products, through cold calling
* Actively build, manage, and maintain your pipeline.
* Achieving monthly and quarterly appointment setting targets.
We recommend that you also check our premium opportunities within Business Services.
Catax work with technology businesses all over the UK to uncover valuable tax relief. Despite growing popularity, there are still…
Quaz.me is a digital business card with a difference. It will give your clients an easy way to share contacts…
Virtuoso – the world’s low Rate specialists in card payment technology – are currently recruiting Field Sales Executives and Sales…
Essential Skills and Competencies:
* Proven appointment setting experience within a professional sales environment in the B2B or B2C sectors including outbound sales.
* Will need to have the ability to build rapport quickly and effectively, to move the sale to the next stage.
* A strong track record of achieving targets within a telemarketing environment.* A proven record of achieving targets and a passion for sales
* A self-motivated, resilient, and tenacious attitude.
* Ability to apply knowledge in a practical commercial manner.
* Excellent communication and ability to engage in a professional and confident manner up to Director level, with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
* The ability to work to targets and deadlines.
* Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
* Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage autonomously and cope well under pressure.
* Excellent attention to detail.
During your career at Health Assured, you’ll enjoy benefits such as:
* Guaranteed Commission of £500 for the First 3 Months + Quarterly Bonus of £750! + OTE up to £46k
* Access to hundreds of exclusive Perkbox discounts
* Employee Profit Share scheme
* Day off for your birthday / self-care
* Competitive holiday entitlement* Social events hosted throughout the year
* Fab Fridays- dress down and free food
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
* Life insurance cover* Career pathway
* Private health insurance after 5 years’ service
* Christmas bonus after 3 years’ service
* A great atmosphere, and friendly colleagues-check out our Glassdoor page for proof