Location:Work from home
Target Markets: Software & Applications
Business Model: Commission-based
Commission: 20% of all placements made within your clients
Deal Size: £10000 - £100000
Sales Type: Telesales (sales closed over the phone)
Carter Wellington is a rapidly growing network of professionals providing multi-sector services to clients. We pride ourselves on offering our clients local knowledge and expertise supported by our global recruitment resources.
To assist us with on our future journey, we are looking for ambitious and energetic business development professionals to join us as we continue our geographic expansion. It is envisaged that you will have knowledge of the recruitment sector and market potential, however if your experience is within another industry sector, this does not exclude you from consideration.
Recruitment Services, Our USP is our time to hire, as we have a global recruitment network who source candidates we can supply the best talent to clients in a fraction of the time traditionally taken
Any business with a Recruitment need, we want to target IT/Tech companies across the UK to offer our Recruitment Services.
Our USP is our time to hire, as we have a global recruitment network who source candidates we can supply the best talent to clients in a fraction of the time traditionally taken
We recommend that you also check our premium opportunities within Software & Applications.
iDocs Solutions – Cutting edge, innovative AI driven automation solutions that reduce TCO and cut costs in half. Require experienced…
Daktela is a leading supplier of Cloud Based Communication Solutions operating one of the largest VoIP cloud infrastructures in Europe…
Brightmast Limited is a privately owned company. We have developed an AI system with a number of Accelerators in the…
You will want to be the face of our company in your region and will possess the dedication to create and apply an effective strategy to increase our client base while driving sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
You may already have access to a potential client base, or the willingness to use transferable skills to build one.
You will be a self-starter, crave autonomy and thrive on working independently, while at the same time benefit from a comprehensive support structure.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Arrange and attend business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Advocate for our clients and our recruiters to maximise successes and income potential
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Proven sales track record in B2B
• Experience in nurturing and maintaining client relationships
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Proficiency in English
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• Laptop or desktop with access to reliable broadband
What we Offer
• Very high income potential
• Full marketing and backend support
• No Thresholds
• No KPI’s
To explore this fantastic opportunity further please visit Join Carter Wellington to see further information and to express interest.