UK - Nationwide
She is a respected market leader in hair extension and salon products. Based in Naples, Italy, they are one of the most important companies in Europe in the hair, extensions, and accessories sector. Founded in 1998, they are a young and avant-garde company creating products with Italian style and flair.
The market goals achieved so far are the result of the constant commitment of all the people who make up their team, technicians and qualified consultants, all united by dedication and passion for their work.
Already successful in many European countries they have vast experience of successfully working with sales agents.
The products give sales agents a sales offering with outstanding quality and value for money that their customers will want. She is Certified ISO 9001, so products are guaranteed to be of excellent quality and made to exceptional manufacturing standards. They use high-end materials, and a production process that operates with full respect for nature and is eco-friendly.
The ever growing range of products includes:
- Hair Extensions – A complete line of extension systems for every need.
- Extension Machines – Technology used in the application of extensions.
- Fashion Tape – The most innovative application technique available today.
- Ebony – A line of 100% virgin and natural hair extensions.
- Wigs – A variety of shapes and sizes, handmade with 100% natural hair.
- Plus, Toupees, Hairdryers, Styling Irons, and Hair Treatments.
See more about She and their products on their website at: www.she.it/en/
She has asked us to find a small number of freelance sales agents or agencies with experience in the hair, hair extensions, and accessories marketplace. Agents should have a network of potential clients and contacts in decision making positions within: hairdressers, distributors, and wholesalers.
Sales agents will receive:
- 10% commission on sales.
- Payment 15 days from invoice.
- Area exclusivity to be negotiated.
- Marketing and promotional support.
- Commercial and back office support.
- Leads from the website, fairs, exhibitions passed to agents.
- An expenses/retainer during the first 6 months to support the launch, to be negotiated.
We are acting for She in the UK to find sales agents for this opportunity. Our role is to receive all applications from agents and agencies looking to be considered for a sales partnership with She and pass the most appropriate responses to She. To be considered for this agency partnership please use the Start Dialogue button below and include information on your experience in the hairdressing sector, current agencies that you hold, and an overview of your network of potential customer contacts.